KAYAKER Limited does not share or sell your personal information to third parties.
We may ask for your personal information for the following reasons:
• if you agree to create an online account with us
• if you use our website contact form - when you enquire about our product or services
• if you subscribe to our newsletter
• to process your orders and to keep a record of your purchases
• to add you to our customer database so you can receive information on specials, events and promotions.
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except for:
• passing your contact details onto delivery services and courier operators
• when we are required to do so by New Zealand law.
Should you decide you no longer wish to receive our e-mails, please click on to the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or simply reply saying you wish to unsubscribe.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
KAYAKER Limited is committed to protecting the security of your personal information, including credit card information.
Your credit card details are not processed through the kayaker.co.nz website. All transactions are processed through a secure payment service provider. KAYAKER Limited uses eWAY to provide this service. eWAY hosts and manages the payment page. All transaction sessions are stored and processed encrypted.
Credit card details you enter during the payment process are not held by KAYAKER Limited and cannot be accessed by our staff. The payment is processed directly from your browser to eWAY’s secure payment gateway. eWAY is certified as meeting Tier 1 of the PCI DSS compliance criteria, which is the highest level of compliance available.