Hiko GUARDIAN 2019 Buoyancy Aid
The 2019 model is the New Generation of the GUARDIAN pfd with a number of improvements.
Serious gear for serious white water. Developed in cooperation with the best white water paddlers, the new Hiko GUARDIAN is designed to provide maximum safety on the most committing river runs. It has an internal webbing construction sewn to the outer material providing maximum strength and safety during rescues. Large front pocket with a divider has elastic loops to keep all your carabiners and prussicks safely in place. Safety harness with a quick release buckle is held in place by a set of webbing loops.
This PFD has side entry and full body foam wrap for added protection.
The Guardian fits well and when properly worn does not ride up even during a swim. This is one great PFD!
ISO 12402-5 & ISO 12402-6 certified
New in 2019:
- Detachable harness system - harness can be replaced if needed.
- Shoulder straps are at one piece with the harness loop that now can carry up to 1500N.
- The Guardian is now adjustable by pulling the straps forward.
- Neoprene material of the small front pocket has been replaced by Dupratex for more durability.
- Huge flotation (75N for size L/XL!)
- Internal Webbing Construction for Safety
- Padded Adjustable Shoulders
- Large Front Pocket & Additional Front Pocket
- Inter-locking foam panels
- Safety Harness with Quick Release Buckle
- Waist Strap with Buckle
- Side Adjustment Straps
Available Sizes: S/M, L/XL, 2XL
Available Colours: red, process blue (black arriving soon)
Hiko GUARDIAN - technical data
| weight (kg)
||35 - 75
||50 - 90
| buoyancy (N)
Ryan Lucas introducing Hiko GUARDIAN pfd